Victoria, British Columbia Examination Sessions (9264-9)
Assessment Centre, Dawson Building
3100 Foul Bay Road
Victoria, BC, V8P5J2, Canada
Tel: (250) 370 3598
Fax: (250) 370 3534
Contact Person: Kathrynn -
- A student's study units for each academic period must be selected. NO CLASHES WILL BE PERMITTED.
- Examination dates are subject to change by the University. Dates and times cannot be changed at the request of students.
- The final examination timetable will be sent to students prior to the applicable examination by post.
- It will contain the following information:
- A list of the study units in which students qualify for admission to write examinations.
- A list of study units (if any) in which students do NOT qualify for the examination.
- Particulars of date(s) and time(s) of examination(s).
- The examination instructions appear on the other side of the timetable.
- Any candidate, who has NOT received his /her final timetable, must IMMEDIATELY contact the Examination Department.
- Examination sessions commence at 08:30, 11:30 and 14:30.
- See Map for Examination Location.
Drop us a line