Oklahoma, Edmond Examination Sessions (9252-5)
University of Central Oklahoma
Thatcher Hall 301, 100N.
Edmond, Oklahoma, 73034, USA
Tel: (405) 974-2387 or 974-2388
Fax: (405) 97- 3861
Directions to the Building: Go to 2nd Street and Garland Godfrey Dr.
Go North to Visitors Parking Lot. Thatcher Hall is located due north of parking lot.
- A student's study units for each academic period must be selected. NO CLASHES WILL BE PERMITTED.
- Examination dates are subject to change by the University. Dates and times cannot be changed at the request of students.
- The final examination timetable will be sent to students prior to the applicable examination by post.
- It will contain the following information:
- A list of the study units in which students qualify for admission to write examinations.
- A list of study units (if any) in which students do NOT qualify for the examination.
- Particulars of date(s) and time(s) of examination(s).
- The examination instructions appear on the other side of the timetable.
- Any candidate, who has NOT received his /her final timetable, must IMMEDIATELY contact the Examination Department.
- Examination sessions commence at 09:30, 11:30 and 14:30.
- See Map for Examination Location.
Drop us a line