Mississippi, Jackson Examination Sessions (9262-2)
Jackson State University
Testing and Assessment
1400 J., R. Lynch Street
Jackson, Miss. 39217, USA
Jackson State University
H. T. Sampson Library-Basement
Room G - 115 (Ground Level)
Tel: (601) 979 2484 Ext. 5901
Fax: (601) 979 2482
Contact Person: Dr. Arthur -
EXTERNAL EXAM SUPERVISION INSTRUCTIONS
Please review the following information (which may have
changed from previous information)
- Students will be required to produce photo
identification before writing the examination.
- Students who arrive late for their exam will have
their write time reduced accordingly.
- If a student does not show up to write the exam on
the set date, the exam will be sent back. In this event we will notify the
home institution about the no-show.
- Only the items required for the examination will be
permitted in the examination room. Please be advised that Athabasca
University is not responsible for any lost or stolen articles.
- Exam instructions must be clearly stated as to what
the student is allowed to take in to the examination (pen, pencils, notes/or
no notes etc.). The testing center will not engage in discussions/arguments
about what he/she may take in to the exam. We will follow the
instructions on the exam regardless of what information the student received
from other sources.
- The examination must not include any ‘interruptions’
that would require the student to exit and re-enter the examination room.
(This is to eliminate distractions to other students writing examinations in
the same room).
- Students are encouraged to phone the testing center
at least 3 or 4 days prior to the write date to ensure that the examination
has arrived. We do not initiate contact with students to confirm exam has
- Check if your testing center will be open on
Any questions about the examination process may be
directed to IACI at
- A student's study units for each academic period must be selected. NO CLASHES WILL BE PERMITTED.
- Examination dates are subject to change by the University. Dates and times cannot be changed at the request of students.
- The final examination timetable will be sent to students prior to the applicable examination by post.
- It will contain the following information:
- A list of the study units in which students qualify for admission to write examinations.
- A list of study units (if any) in which students do NOT qualify for the examination.
- Particulars of date(s) and time(s) of examination(s).
- The examination instructions appear on the other side of the timetable.
- Any candidate, who has NOT received his /her final timetable, must IMMEDIATELY contact the Examination Department.
- Examination sessions commence at 08:30, 11:30 and 14:30.
- See Map for Examination Location.
Drop us a line