Canada Student Loans Program (CSLP)
Human Resources Development Canada marks UNISA as a Designated Educational
Institution, and as an eligible institution to receive Canada Student Loans.
"Under the Canada Student Loans Act subsection 3(1), a designated educational
institution means an institution of learning designated by an appropriate
authority within the province that includes specified educational institutions
within or outside the province that offers courses at a post-secondary level"
(from Canada Learn.com).
Other useful links:
- NF, NS, NB, ON, MB, SK, AB, BC and YT with the exception of QC are the
participating provinces in the CSLP for UNISA studies.
- CSLP has assigned UNISA four digit Educational Institution Code which is:
- For more information, please click:
National Student Loans Service Centre.
- For loan documentation, please click:
Canada Post Outlet
- The contact information for the National Student Loans Service Centre
is as follows:
National Student Loans Service
Private Institutions Division
P.O. Box 779, Station U
Toll Free: 1-866-587-7452
For North America, please call collect at 416-503-6671
Drop us a line